Post here for access

What we do, and how you can join us!

Post here for access

Postby Billy Forks on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:49 am

If you wish to join us, say so on this thread. If you don't want to bother with the forum, you're welcome just to turn up and set your group affiliation to:

St. Ferreol's Hospital Noise Abatement Society

If you register here on the forum, please give your Urban Dead character ID, and tell us a little about yourself. We will PM you when you're set up to use the secret SFHNAS area of the forum, where many secret things will be revealed. :lol:
Last edited by Ludmilla Davis on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updating
Billy Forks
Site Admin

Re: Post here for access

Postby Ludmilla Davis on Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:27 am

I wish I could say more ingame than just "Graaaaah! Graaaah. Graaaaah!" So...err...until that time, I suppose I'd better sign up here. Darn metagaming!

The bit about, "There is no way in the game to move a zombie from a block, so we are here for good - a permanent curse on St. Ferreol's Hospital," sold me. You've got one of the most hilariously plausible rationales I've seen for any group. Not to mention one of the best names ever. And you all really need more henchpersons. So, BARHAH! DEATH TO ALL HARMANZ AND GENERATORS OF ST. FERREOL'S!

You have my ID by now, right? I'm a very easily combat-revived or killed babah zambah, at the moment, so I don't want it shared out and around too publicly, yet.
Ludmilla Davis

Postby Billy Forks on Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:33 pm

OK, you should have access to the private discussion area. Welcome aboard!
Billy Forks
Site Admin

Postby plattertech on Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:19 pm

Hey guys I'm interested in tearing this place down as well. Might as well start somewere to make a name for myself. My in game name is that same as I registered so let me know the good news!
plattertech

Postby Billy Forks on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:42 pm

Welcome aboard!

I've put you in my contacts list - when you arrive at the hospital I'll give you access to the private group area. Please also set your group to:

St. Ferreol's Hospital Noise Abatement Society

We're a small but friendly group, and we're organised enough to attack together, coordinating in a chatroom on the forum. You're welcome to join in to help you level up. See you soon.
Billy Forks
Site Admin

Postby Ludmilla Davis on Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:38 pm

WELCOME, brazzah! I've got you contacts-listed now, too. :) And we'll have you leveling up in no time. Kempstersbank is a very trenchy suburb...so you're going to die every day, unfortunately, no matter where you try to stand or hid, and will wake up headshot and with only 35AP most of the time. But we'll take down the cades for you, and get the harmanz down to a killable level, and make sure you can make the most of those AP. (Until that glorious day when you and I can both buy ankle grab!)

If you're near St. Ferreol's at any time near my posting of this...the doors are open, and a certain alagar30 is down to 18 HP. Eat, and earn XP!
Ludmilla Davis

Postby plattertech on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:07 pm

Awsome I will head over there! Not till later tonight though. Got axed down and going to wait for some more AP. Also the contact list has me a bit boggled and I dont know how to add people unless I meet them. Can you guys let me know how and also your in game names so I can add you.
plattertech

Postby plattertech on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:12 pm

Lol nvm on the contact thing I figured it out. I am a reasourceful zombie. I do see that you guys are online tho so I will probaly post at the same time you reply to me or close to it.
plattertech

Postby Billy Forks on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:16 pm

Cool, see you soon. Are you in Kempsterbank?

There's still some eating in the hospital and the doors are open
Billy Forks
Site Admin

Postby Ludmilla Davis on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:28 pm

Aww...someone FAKed alagar30. But we're all still standing, and the place hasn't been rebarricaded...so...WOOHOO!

Are we going to set up plattertech with super sekrit forum access soon?
Ludmilla Davis

---------

Next

Return to Recruitment