Post here for access

What we do, and how you can join us!

Re: Post here for access

Postby plattertech on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:30 pm

I'm just next door at Wray Heights. But I'm sure I can make it there tonight. I noticed you guys cause I spotted your tag at Hocknell Way School and I am also laying there dead. Figured I would give one of those tinyurls a chance and yours was the one I got.
plattertech

Postby Billy Forks on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:38 pm

Heh. That tag has been there for weeks. I'm glad no-one sprayed over it.

You sound like a regular zombie, so I've set you up with access to the private group area. We haven't arranged a strike time for tomorrow so check back later. We all APed out a couple of hours ago, so it won't be for a while.

I'm off to bed now - see you tomorrow
Billy Forks
Site Admin

Postby Ztoic on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:23 pm

Hi!

Name is and I'm interested in joining your group. I've got all 42 skills, so levelling up is no longer an issue for me. But, obviously, what that means is you've got to find ways of keeping the game interesting. To do so I looked at the wiki recruitment page and stumbled on your page. So now I've made my way to Kempsterbank and am now lying dead at the feet of the Kilminster monument (though one of your members hit me so I'd read their profile before I got my headshot). Anyway, let me know if you're interested! Thanks!
Ztoic

Postby Test Subject 6 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:36 pm

On behalf of SFHNAS Im pleased to say welcome on board! We are always thrilled to meet new recruits. We are still a rather small community, but thanks to people like you we are growing in numbers... Thumbs up! :mrgreen:
Test Subject 6

Postby Ludmilla Davis on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:50 pm

Of course we're interested! Welcome! And lol...which one of us hit you? Maybe we should all start doing that instead of just saying "graaaaah" at every feral zombie we see. :lol:
Last edited by Ludmilla Davis on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ludmilla Davis

Postby Billy Forks on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:51 pm

Yes, welcome, what Test Subject 6 said. :D

You should have access to the private SFHNAS-only area now, where we plan our fiendish schemes. Welcome aboard!
Billy Forks
Site Admin

Postby Ztoic on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:25 am

Thanks for having me along! I've changed my group setting and am now standing, for the second time today, inside the hospital! (And thanks for the access to the private section, I'm gonna try and catch up ;))
Ztoic

Postby Billy Forks on Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:08 am

We're glad to have you - I think we are just about at a 'critical mass': we're doing coordinated strikes most nights, and regularly eating people. Ruining the hospital is getting to be a regular occurence, too. :D

There's quite a lot of stuff in the private area, but the most important bits are the 'strike times' forum and the last page of 'current situation in Kempsterbank'. You might as well ignore the 'special foes' forum - it's out of date, and none of the people mentioned have been seen since the MOB ruined the place on Sept 18th.
Billy Forks
Site Admin

Postby Ian McCootchy on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:40 pm

Hey, my name's , and I'd like to join your group. I heard about your group and checked your Brainstock and wiki pages, and I like the cut of your jib. I'm a lv 41 zombie and I've been bored as hell in the NW. I'm looking forward to eating with you guys.
Ian McCootchy

Postby Billy Forks on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:47 pm

That's great, Ian, we're always looking for new members. Come on over to Kempsterbank, and you'll be welcomed with open (if cold) arms!

Times are changing in boring old green Kempsterbank!
Billy Forks
Site Admin

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment