Post here for access

What we do, and how you can join us!

Re: Post here for access

Postby Darkness Entices on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:50 am

H! there Brazzahz & Zazzahz!

I'm looking for a group to join with my babah zambah . Came across you guys and gals through another UD-forum, namely , and realized that this was exactly what I was looking for :)

Darkness Entices came into being beginning of this month in Spicer Hills and has spent most of his days laying headshot on the pavements of Malton, snacking on unsuspecting harmanz passing by until I heard of St Ferreol's Hospital Noise Abatement Society just short of a week ago, and off I was for Kempsetrbank and St Ferreol's where I currently lay, napping on the pavement... as usual... ;)

Hopefully you'll let me join even though I'm still only a lvl. 2 :)

I do have several alt's roaming Malton, both zambah's and survivors, but all of 'em very territorial and none of them within several burb's of Kempsterbank.
Darkness Entices

Postby Billy Forks on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:57 am

Hi there,

You're very welcome, whatever level you are - we've had some practice at feeding up babah zambahz. While you're low level we can let you get the kills for XP if you can make it to the timed strikes.

I've spotted you outside the harmbarn, and set your permissions here. You should now have access to the private area of the boards. There's a lot of stuff there, I'll PM all you new recruits listing the important info for getting on the chat channel for strikes.

Lastly, can you set your group membership to

St. Ferreol's Hospital Noise Abatement Society

please. If I've counted right, that'll take our membership to 10, and we'll appear on the stats page! :D
Billy Forks
Site Admin

Postby Darkness Entices on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:14 am

Thanks Billy!

Looking forward to feast on the harmanz along side you brazzahz & zazzahz :D

Group-tag also changed accordingly ;)

I'll try to make readthrough of the threads during the day. If I've got any questions I'll make sure to let you know.
Darkness Entices

Postby Ludmilla Davis on Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:36 pm

Welcome! And I love Zomburbia's wiki page. :)
Ludmilla Davis

Postby socrates200X on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:09 pm

A zombie group based on spite? Count me in!

socrates200X --

I must confess, in my undying zeal for brains (read:XP points), I have munched on a SFHNAS member or two in the hospital, only to be lectured in semi-intelligible kiZombie afterwards. I wasn't sure what to make of it at the time, but I got the gist of the tirade, and just shuffled away. But later, having finally followed the spraypoint tags to your wiki page, I put two and two together and feel just awful about my eariler tasty, tasty head-bities.

So, I humbly ask that you induct me into your organization so that I may rectify my past transgressions. My group tag is set, my swaying corpse is on-site; let's do this thing!
socrates200X

Postby Billy Forks on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:36 pm

Welcome to SFHNAS, Socrates200X!

I've set access to the reset of the forums, and sent you a Personal Message with a bit more detail about which threads are most useful for a new recruit.

Cheers,
Billy
Billy Forks
Site Admin

Postby Ludmilla Davis on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:31 pm

Oops...I think this means I should work on making my kiZombie more intelligible. :shock: It was just supposed to be a friendly introduction to our zambah gang! Pointing out all mah brazzahz ahn z!zzahz! Apologies if it came across as threatening! :(
Ludmilla Davis

Postby socrates200X on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:48 pm

No, no, blame my rusty translation skills. :) I could sound out "brazzahz" and got the gist of the hand-waving, but I'm nowhere near fluent in kiZombie. I basically got that it was a zombie stronghold of some sort and that eating people here was, how be the saying...a **** move on my part.
socrates200X

Postby Ian McCootchy on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:11 pm

Oh, it wasn't that ****y a move. We were just encouraging you to join us and enjoy a steady flow of harmbargarz and lots of XP instead of nibbling on us from time to time.
Ian McCootchy

Postby Anarchis on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:21 pm

Hey, I'm Anarchis!

I'm a level 21 zambah, who has decided to settle down from his feral life into a nice cosy future terrorizing kempsterbank humans. I've been an invited guest to two of your raids, one at The Bornard Building, one at St. Mattheo's Hospital, both where amazing fun and brilliant successes, so I would love to have the honour to be a member of this marvellous group!
Anarchis

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment