Post here for access

What we do, and how you can join us!

Re: Post here for access

Postby The Great Zomboni on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:00 am

Why hello there.

Long time player, but I haven't played in a long time. When I have played, I devoted most of my time to spicing things up in green little Kempsterbank. Imagine my surprise when one day I log in and, out of the blue, there's finally a zombie group in Kempsterbank!

Back during the days of the Kempsterbank Neighborhood Watch, I led a group called the Gaminghorde, but they all lost interest a long time ago. After that, a small offshoot consisting of three of us donned the group name Heaven Smile, but outnumbered, that group didn't last long either. Both are mentioned in old wiki pages of the KNW and KT if you search (not without a bit of survivor spin).

Anyways, I think you'll find that my profile is in order:

Looking forward to bashing open some skull piñatas with you guys!
The Great Zomboni

Postby Billy Forks on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:33 pm

Hello there,

Nice to meet someone from the suburb's history! You're welcome to join up - come over to SFH, and I'll set access to the rest of the forum as soon as you arrive. Can you also set your group affiliation to:

St. Ferreol's Hospital Noise Abatement Society

The suburb is in an interesting state at the moment - it hasn't been green for a while (although we can't really claim credit for this, because it hasn't recovered from the RRF's last visit over a month ago.) Buildings are ruined and repaired frequently, so we usually find someone to eat on our coordinated strikes. It'll be good to have you along. :)
Billy Forks
Site Admin

Postby Rehcam on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:49 pm

I would also like to join St Ferreol's. I am a career zombie. I have no survivor skills whatsoever though.

Rehcam

Postby Billy Forks on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:59 pm

That's great, glad to have you along. I've added you to my contacts, and as soon as I see you in game, I'll give you access to the rest of the forum. Come over to the hospital and say hi. :)
Billy Forks
Site Admin

Postby Rehcam on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:02 pm

Will do, unfortunately I spent my AP already, i will come over as soon as possible, and I will try to bring some Cole Slaw too! :lol:
Rehcam

Postby Billy Forks on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:07 pm

OK, as soon as I see you you'll be in, and your username will appear in green. :mrgreen:

I'll send you an introductory PM, too. There's quite a lot of stuff in our sekrit area, but the amount you really need to read is about 3 posts, so I'll just point you to those.
Billy Forks
Site Admin

Postby Little Daddy on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:31 pm

Evening.

Will be wandering over to assist from tomorrow.
Little Daddy

Postby Billy Forks on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:47 pm

Great stuff, we're just entering an exciting phase! I've put you in my contacts, so I'll say hi when you get here.
Billy Forks
Site Admin

Postby Ludmilla Davis on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:23 pm

Indeed! :) Welcome to both of you, and mah zambah looks forward to meeting y'all in person, in a day or two. :)
Ludmilla Davis

Postby Little Daddy on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:32 pm

I'm registered and owt. Ive come and grahhed!
Little Daddy

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment